A modern facade, sunny north facing aspect, and surrounded by park and open space, this family home offers superb lifestyle on a blue chip locale. Set next to Joanna Thompson Reserve and across the road from Montgomery Reserve, this family home offers a great opportunity for families that enjoy peaceful and serene living.
– Open plan living and dining area flowing into a north facing backyard
– Decking installed on the yard perfect for entertainment
– Tiled downstairs and wet area, with carpet upstairs
– 2 bedrooms with ensuite and third bathroom coupled with bathtub
– Additional study/rumpus area upstairs
– Ducted air conditioning and auto garage with additional driveway parking
– 500m to Canterbury South Public School, and 1.5km to Canterbury High School
-Council rate: approx. $430 p/q
-Water fee: approx. $170 p/q
Please contact agent for additional information and private inspections!
Modern 3 + Study Family Duplex | Park Side Location | North East Aspect